You can perform an immediate or scheduled FortiFone firmware upgrade.
- Go to Managed System > Firmware.
- In the FortiFone Firmware tab, select an uploaded firmware file from the list.
- Go to Action > Activate.
- Enter a Name for this firmware schedule.
- If you want to upgrade the firmware on all devices, leave All related devices enabled.
- To perform an immediate upgrade:
- Click Now.
- Click Create.
FortiVoice starts the phone firmware upgrade.
To perform the upgrade at a scheduled date and time:
- In Schedule, click At.
- In Start time, select a date and time.
- In End time, select a date and time.
- To save changes, click Create.
The firmware upgrade is scheduled to run.