Configuring the auto dialer campaign
- Go to Auto Dialer > Campaign > Campaign and click New.
- Enter a Name and a Caller ID for the campaign to be displayed on called phones.
- Set Sound file to the audio message from Configuring an audio message.
- Set Retry to the number of times you want the auto dialer to retry calling the client if the call is missed.
- Under External Numbers, click in the field and select the external phone numbers to add them to the campaign.
- Under Internal Numbers, click in the field and select any internal extensions from your local network to be added to the campaign.
- Click Create.