- Right-click on the Click-to-dial icon and select Options.
- Complete the following fields:
- FortiVoice: The IP address or FQDN of the FortiVoice device. If on the same network as the FortiVoice, enter the private IP address.
- Port: The HTTPS port used by FortiVoice (443 by default).
- Extension: The extension number of the user.
- Password: The PIN code or password for that extension (the same as the voicemail PIN).
- Outbound Prefix: (Optional) If required to dial an outbound code before the number, such as 9.
- Enable: Turn on the extension.
Note that the following errors can appear when you attempt to enable the extension:
- Connection error: Indicates that the IP/FQDN or Port is incorrect, or if the firewall is not routing the traffic correctly if attempting to use externally.
- Invalid credentials: Indicates that the wrong Password has been entered.
If the Enable toggle remains on, the configuration is correct.