Configuring hotel management options
Check in and check out actions can be configured.
- Go to Hotel Management > Setting > Option.
- Under Check In Action, select the appropriate guest information to make a room check-in ready:
- Privilege: Enable phone call restrictions and user privileges for the room extension.
- Guest name: Display either the room number or guest name on the extension in the room. This is configured in the Name field as %%NUMBER%% to display the room number or %%NAME%% to display the guest name.
- Room condition: Clear any condition set for the room.
- Under Check Out Action, select the appropriate guest information to make a room check-out ready. In addition to the options available for check-in, check-out options also include the following:
- Voicemail: Clear all voicemails for the room extension.
- Wake-up call: Clear all wake-up call setups for the room extension.
- Under Advanced, set First dial minibar item to either Code or Number, to determine how guests place an order from the front desk. For example, if Code is selected, and the guest wants two waters (code 1), the guest would enter 1*2. If Number is selected, and the guest wants the same order, they would instead enter 2*1.
- Click Apply.