Extensions with call center agent function enabled can be further configured with other call center information, such as agent profile, managed departments, and skill sets. Call center user groups can also be set up to form the basis for department and group management.
To configure an agent
- Go to Call Center > Agent > Agent.
All extensions with call center agent function enabled display. Clicking Extensions opens the IP extensions configuration page. For information, see Configuring IP extensions.
- Select the extension you want to configure and click Edit.
- Select an agent profile. For more information, see Configuring agent profiles.
- For Managed departments, click in the field and select the departments to be managed by this agent if required.
- Click Member of Queues to select the call queues to join.
- Queues: Click in the field and select the queues of which you want the extension/agent to be a member.
- Main/Outgoing queue: This option is for collecting the outgoing calls from all queues by this agent and displaying them in Working with call queue statistics. You can select any queue of which this agent is a member for that purpose except None which will not collect agent’s outgoing call information.
- Click OK.
- Add skill sets for the agent by clicking New under Skill Sets.
- Select the skill set for the agent, including skills and level, and click Create. For more information about agent skills and levels, see Adding agent skill sets and Creating agent skill levels.
- Click OK.
To set up a user group
- Go to Call Center > Agent > Group.
- Click New.
- See Creating user groups.