Applying the FXS gateway configuration
The FortiVoice phone system stores a gateway configuration file. Perform this procedure to apply this gateway configuration file to the FXS gateway.
- Connect to the web-based manager of the FortiVoice phone system.
- Go to Managed System > Gateway, and then click the FXS Gateway tab.
- In the list, select the gateway to which you want to apply the configuration file.
- Click Apply Configuration.
- Click OK.
- Click OK.
You have completed this procedure.
- Go to Verifying the FXS gateway association.
If the FXS gateway is not linked to a survivability branch, the FortiVoice phone system displays the following message:
Do you really want to update selected gateway?
If the FXS gateway is linked to a survivability branch, the FortiVoice phone system displays the following message:
The config would be applied to both LSG and GW's. Do you really want to update selected gateway?
The FortiVoice phone system applies configuration changes to the extensions of the FXS gateway.
With a successful upgrade, the FXS gateway displays the following message:
Gateway upgrade finished.