Configuring advanced settings (optional)
- Expand the Advanced tab.
- Enable Access voicemail, if required, to allow external callers to reach their voicemail boxes by dialing their voicemail prompt code. Dial local number should already be enabled by default, allowing external callers to dial local extensions.
- Disable Dial local number if you do not want callers to be able to dial extensions directly. This forces users to use the Dial Pad Key Actions only – used in many call centers.
- Enable Override schedule, if required, to allow an administrator with the privilege to dial a code followed by the administrator PIN to replace the original schedule with a system schedule.
- Enable Call bridge (DISA), if required, and select an account. This allows external users to dial into the FortiVoice device and use the FortiVoice service like a local extension.
- If Call bridge (DISA) is enabled, select the outbound dial plan for users to make outbound calls using FortiVoice.
- Click Create.