Assigning a skill level to an extension
Assign a skill level to each agent.
- Go to Extension > Extension > IP Extension.
- Select an agent's extension and click Edit (in the example, Donna).
- Enable Call Center. A prompt appears stating that you must save the configuration before configuring the call center profile of the extension.
- Click OK, edit the profile again, and click Call Center.
- Set Agent profile to agent.
- Under Skill Sets, click New.
- Set Skills to Sales, and set the Level accordingly. In this example, Donna is being assigned to the Sales skill set, and assigned a skill level of 60; a strong intermediate level.
- Click Create.
- To complete the call center settings, click OK.
- To finish configuring the agent IP extension, click OK.
- Repeat the same steps for your other agents, assigning the appropriate skill level where applicable.