Obtaining the FortiVoice deployment image
Use this procedure to obtain the FortiVoice deployment image from the Fortinet Support website.
- Go to the Fortinet Support website and log in to your account.
- Select Download > Firmware Images.
- In Select Product, select FortiVoiceEnterprise.
- Click the Download tab and navigate to the 6.4.0 folder.
- Review the list to locate the FVE_VMGC-64-v64-build<number>-FORTINET.out.gcp.tar.gz file.
- To download the file, go near the end of the row and click HTTPS.
- Take note of the location where you store the file on your computer.
You have completed this procedure.
- Go to Uploading the FortiVoice deployment image to Google Cloud.