Configuring the campaign
- Go to Auto Dialer > Campaign > Campaign and click New.
- Enter a Name and a Caller ID for the campaign to be displayed on called phones.
- Set Sound file to the audio message you uploaded/created earlier.
- Set Retry to the number of times you want the auto dialer to retry calling the client if the call is missed.
- Under External Numbers, select the external phone numbers and click the right-arrow to add them to the campaign.
- Under Internal Numbers, add any internal extensions from your local network to be added to the campaign.
- Click Create.