- Go to Phone System > Setting > Location.
- Select the appropriate Country/Region (in this example, Canada).
- Configure the Emergency number and Outside line prefix. Check with your PSTN service provider for the appropriate area code. Configure the remaining settings as required.
- Under Emergency Setting, select Send Alert Email and enter Emergency contact emails as necessary.
- Click Apply when finished.
It is especially important to note the Outside line prefix, as internal callers will need to append this to the configured emergency number (in this example, 9 911).
The email addresses specified here will receive an alert email any time an emergency call is made, including the location of the caller and the time of the call.