Archiving recorded calls
- Go to Call Feature > Call Recording > Archive.
- Under Rotation Setting, set the Recording rotation size in MB and Recording rotation time in seconds. The FortiVoice unit starts generating a new archive file when either one of these parameters (size or time) is reached first.
- Set Archiving options when disk quota is full to determine what the FortiVoice unit should do if it runs out of disk space. Click Overwrite to remove the oldest archived folder in order to make space for new archives, or click Do Not Overwrite to stop archiving.
- Under Destination Setting, set Destination to either local to use the FortiVoice unit's local hard drive or a NAS server, or remote to use a remote FTP or SFTP storage server.
- If Destination is set to local, set the Local disk quota limit. This value cannot exceed 50% of the total disk size available on the FortiVoice unit. The FortiVoice unit will remove the oldest archived call if this limit is exceeded.
- If Destination is set to remote, configure the remote server options as necessary.
- Set a Schedule for archiving to take place. Archiving will not take place outside of the selected schedule times.
- Click Apply.
Note that a Schedule can only be set if Destination is set to remote.