Adding a PRI gateway trunk to an outbound dial plan
Perform this procedure to add a PRI gateway trunk to an outbound dial plan. This plan defines the call flow for outgoing calls from the FortiVoice phone system.
- In the web-based manager of the FortiVoice phone system, go to Call Routing > Outbound.
- Click New.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for this outbound dial plan.
- To activate this plan, make sure that Enable is selected.
- To allow emergency calls with this plan, select Emergency Call.
- In Caller ID Match, you can edit or create a caller ID pattern.
For details about caller ID patterns, see the Pattern-matching syntax section in the FortiVoice Phone System Administration Guide.
- In Dialed Number Match, you can edit or create a phone number pattern.
For details about adding a dialed number match, see the Creating dialed number match section in the FortiVoice Phone System Administration Guide.
- In Call Handling, click New.
- Configure the following settings:
Select the FortiVoice operation schedule to implement this plan.
Select the call handling action for the numbers matching the configured number pattern and the caller IDs matching the caller ID pattern.
If you select Allow with warning or Deny with warning, then you set the warning details in the Warning message field.
Select the gateway trunk to be used for outbound calls.
Caller ID modification
Optionally, select the caller ID modification configuration. This choice changes the phone number, caller name, or both that the FortiVoice phone system displays on the destination phone.
For more details, see the Modifying caller IDs section in the FortiVoice Phone System Administration Guide.
If you select Allow with warning or Deny with warning, in the Action field, then select the sound file for the warning. For details about sound files, see the Managing sound files and music on hold section in the FortiVoice Phone System Administration Guide.
If you want to discourage certain users from making outbound calls, enter the call delay time in seconds.
- To save changes to the Call Handling section, click Create.
- To save changes to the outbound call routing profile, click Create.
You have completed this procedure and the deployment of the PRI gateway.
- If you want to edit a trunk profile, go to Editing a trunk profile for a PRI gateway.
If you want to create an additional trunk profile, make sure to free the span in the default trunk and then go to Creating an additional trunk profile for a FortiVoice Gateway GT02.