Adding a PRI gateway trunk to an inbound dial plan
Perform this procedure to add a PRI gateway trunk to an inbound dial plan. This plan defines the call flow for incoming calls to the FortiVoice phone system.
- In the web-based manager of the FortiVoice phone system, go to Call Routing > Inbound.
- In the Inbound tab, click New.
- Enter a unique name for this inbound dial plan.
- In the From Trunk section, select the applicable trunk profile in the Available list and click -> to move that trunk profile to the Selected list.
- In the Call Handling section, update the settings to address your requirements for inbound call routing. You can select one of the following action types:
- Endpoint Action: To handle incoming calls according to a specified action and an operation schedule, select this option. For example, send calls to the voicemail after business hours.
- Dial Local Number: To send incoming calls to a local destination at any time, select this option. For example, enter 222xxxx as a pattern and strip 222. The FortiVoice phone system will only dial the last four digits for all called numbers matching this pattern.
- Call Routing: To route incoming calls received by the FortiVoice phone system to an external phone system using an outbound dial plan, select this option.
For more details, see the Configuring inbound dial plans section in the FortiVoice Phone System Administration Guide.
- Click Create.
You have completed this procedure.
- Go to Adding a PRI gateway trunk to an outbound dial plan.