Adding an FXO gateway trunk to an inbound dial plan
Use this procedure to add an FXO gateway trunk to an inbound dial plan. This plan defines the call flow for incoming calls to the FortiVoice phone system.
- In the web-based manager of the FortiVoice phone system, go to Call Routing > Inbound.
- In the Inbound tab, click New.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for this inbound dial plan.
- In the From Trunk section, select the trunk profile in the Available list and click -> to move your selection to the Selected list.
- In the Call Handling section, update the settings to address your requirements for inbound call routing.
- Click Create.
You have completed this procedure.
- Go to Adding an FXO gateway trunk to an outbound dial plan.