Adding an FXO gateway trunk to an outbound dial plan
Use this procedure to add an FXO gateway trunk to an outbound dial plan. This plan defines the call flow for outbound calls from the FortiVoice phone system.
- In the web-based manager of the FortiVoice phone system, go to Call Routing > Outbound.
- In the Outbound tab, click New.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for this outbound dial plan.
- In the Call Handling section, click New.
- Configure the following settings:
Select the FortiVoice operation schedule to implement this plan.
Select the call handling action.
If you select Allow with warning or Deny with warning, set the warning details in the Warning message field.
Select the FXO gateway trunk profile for the outbound calls.
Caller ID modification
Optionally, select the caller ID modification configuration. This choice changes the phone number, caller name, or both that display on the destination phone.
For more details, see the Modifying caller IDs section in the FortiVoice Phone System Administration Guide.
If you select Allow with warning or Deny with warning in the Action field, then select the sound file for the warning. For details about sound files, see the Managing sound files and music on hold section in the FortiVoice Phone System Administration Guide.
If you want to discourage certain users from making outbound calls, enter the call delay time in seconds.
- To save changes to the Call Handling section, click Create.
- To save changes for the outbound call routing, click Create.
You have completed this procedure.
- Go to Verifying the configuration.