You can schedule daily events and send event reminders. You first create a reminder record before setting up reminder events. One reminder record can contain multiple reminder events.
To schedule an event
- Go to Call Feature > Reminder and click New.
- Enter a name for the reminder.
- Enable the reminder and add notes if required.
- Click Create.
- In the reminder list, select the reminder record you just created.
- Click Edit in calendar mode.
- Double-click a date.
- Configure the following:
Enter a name for the reminder event.
Enter the location for the event.
Specify when the event starts.
Click None to configure recurrence Setting.
Enter any notes as required.
Select the internal and external phone numbers to which you want to send event reminder calls.
Configure the reminder audio that are sent to the selected guest phones and click Create.
- Default: The reminder audio will be a beep sound.
- Customized: Click to customize the reminder audio. For Action, click Call me to record a message from an extension; Upload to look for an existing reminder audio; and Download to save the audio file. For Extension, if you select Call me for Action, select the extension on which you want to record a message.
- Play: Click to play the reminder audio file.
- Click Create, then Close.