On FortiGate, configure a firewall policy to manage the port forwarding for the FortiFone softclient for desktop on the FortiVoice phone system.
- On FortiGate, go to Policy & Objects > Firewall Policy.
- Click Create New.
- Add a Name to identify this policy.
- For a basic setup example, you can configure the following settings:
- Incoming interface: wan1
- Outgoing interface: LAN
- Source: All
- Destination: Select the virtual IP addresses that you created in Creating virtual IP addresses on FortiGate.
- To save the new firewall policy, click OK.