Configuring your DHCP server
- On your DHCP server, configure the following settings:
- Option 66 to the protocol in use
- IP address of FortiVoice
- Protocol port number
- Provisioning folder (for example, http://192.168.1.99:80/provisioning/, or https://192.168.1.99:443/provisioning/)
- The protocol ports can be changed from their default values on FortiVoice by going to System > Configuration > Option. Make note of any changes made on FortiVoice.
- After configuring the DHCP settings, connect FortiFone devices to the network. If they are already connected, reboot them.