Before you begin
- Make sure to know the order information (such as stock keeping unit (SKU) code) of the FortiVoice product that you want to order. For details, see the FortiVoice Enterprise Phone Systems Data Sheet or FortiFone IP Telephones Data Sheet.
Make sure to know how to contact a Fortinet partner to place your order. If you do not have a partner, you can visit the Find a Partner portal or contact email@example.com.
- Contact a Fortinet-authorized reseller in your region.
- Place your order.
- After your order is processed, Fortinet sends you an email that includes the support contracts and registration codes for the FortiVoice or FortiFone licenses.
- Download the files to a convenient location on your computer or network.
- Know how to access and copy the registration codes. You will need those codes during the registration process.
- To continue with the registration process, go to Registering a FortiVoice product and downloading the license file.