- In the Google Chrome web browser window, right-click the Click-to-dial icon and select Options.
- Configure the following fields:
- FortiVoice: The IP address or FQDN of the FortiVoice device.
- Port: The HTTPS port used by FortiVoice (443 by default).
- Extension: The extension number of the user.
- Password: The PIN code or password for that extension (the same as the voicemail PIN).
- Outbound Prefix: (Optional) If required, an outbound code to dial before the number, such as 9.
Enable: Turn on the extension.
Note that the following errors can appear when you attempt to enable the extension:
- Connection error: Indicates that the IP/FQDN or Port is incorrect or the firewall is not routing the traffic correctly (if applicable).
- Invalid credentials: Indicates that you have entered the wrong Extension or Password.
If the Enable toggle remains on, the configuration is correct.