If you have enabled Fax archive in an eFax Account (Configuring FortiVoice to receive faxes), specify rotation and destination settings.
- Go to Call Feature > Fax > Archive.
- Under Rotation Setting, configure settings that trigger the rotation of archived faxes:
- Set the Fax rotation size in MB and Fax rotation time in seconds. The FortiVoice unit starts generating a new archive file when either one of these parameters (size or time) is reached first.
- Set Archiving options when disk quota is full to determine what the FortiVoice unit should do if it runs out of disk space. Click Overwrite to remove the oldest archived folder to make space for new archives, or click Do Not Overwrite to stop archiving.
- Set a Schedule for archiving to take place. Archiving will not take place outside of the selected schedule.
- Under Destination Setting, decide where you want to save the archived faxes.
- To use the hard drive of the FortiVoice unit or a NAS server, set Destination to Local.
- To use a remote FTP or SFTP storage server, set Destination as Remote and configure the remote server options, as necessary.
- Click Apply.