- Go to Managed System > Firmware.
- In the FortiFone Firmware tab, click Upload.
The FortiFone Firmware Upload window opens.
- For Phone model, select the phone type that will be the target of the firmware upgrade.
- For Firmware file, click Select. Select the firmware file for the selected FortiFone model and click Open.
The firmware file uploads to FortiVoice.
- In the Firmware version field, type the firmware version number. This field may not be visible for the selected phone model.
- In the Comments field, provide a comment if necessary.
- For FortiFone-380, 480, and 580, there is a Forced option. If necessary, enable this option to force a new build onto the phone regardless of the firmware version already on the phone.
- Click OK.
The uploaded firmware file appears in the list of FortiFone Firmware files.