Add external contacts to include in the auto dialer campaign.
- Go to Auto Dialer > Contact > Contact and click New.
- Enter the contact's Name and their Main number, and any other family, business, and emergency settings as required.
- Click Create.
Before you begin
- Make sure that your administrator account (System > Administrator > Administrator) is using an admin profile (System > Administrator > Admin Profile) with Auto Dialer set to Read-Write.
- Go to Auto Dialer > Contact > Contact.
- Click Import.
- Select a file format:
- CSV: Allows you to import a comma separated values (.csv) file.
- vCard: Allows you to import a virtual contact file (.vcf).
- Select the file that you want to import and click Open.
- When importing a CSV file:
- If you want to remove existing contacts when importing new ones, enable Overwrite existing contacts.
- If the first line of the CSV file contains a contact instead of a heading, enable First line of CSV file contains contact.
- Complete the mapping by assigning a Contact Field from FortiVoice to a CSV Attribute in your file. Click + to add more attributes to the mapping list.
Here is an example:
- When importing a vCard, you can remove existing contacts by enabling Overwrite existing contacts.
- To save the changes, click OK.