Using FortiVoice user web portal
FortiVoice user web portal is a special web site located on a FortiVoice unit. This web portal allows you to:
- Check your voicemail including playing, deleting, or saving the voicemails.
- Receive and send fax.
- Check your call record for received, placed, or missed calls.
- Check your recorded calls including playing, deleting, or saving the voicemails.
- View your corporate phone directory.
- Check the feature codes that you can dial on your phone keypad.
- Configure your extension according to your preferences.
- Manage calls.
- Configure phone profiles.
- Customize sound files.
- Set phone call reminders.
- Use the operator console to process organization calls.
- Use the call center console to process call queues.
Several modern, popular web browsers are supported, so you can use FortiVoice user web portal through the web browser of your choice.
To access FortiVoice user web portal, in your browser’s location or address bar, enter the URL that was provided to you by your network administrator. You will need your extension number and voicemail PIN to log into the portal.
This topic includes:
- Managing voicemail
- Working with fax
- Managing recorded calls
- Checking call records
- Viewing corporate directory
- Managing calls
- Customizing sound files
- Viewing feature access codes
- Configuring phone profiles
- Setting a reminder
- Choosing extension preferences
- Using the operator console
- Using the call center console