The FortiVoice phone system stores a gateway configuration file. Use this procedure to apply this gateway configuration file to the FXO gateway.
- In the web-based manager of the FortiVoice phone system, go to Managed System > FortiVoice Gateway.
- In the FXO Gateway tab, review the list and select the gateway to which you want to apply the configuration file.
- Click Apply configuration.
- Click Yes.
- Click OK.
- Click Refresh .
- Verify that the Last provisioning time column shows the time when FortiVoice phone system has applied the configuration changes to the FXO gateway.
- Go to Verifying the FXO gateway association.
FortiVoice displays the following message: "Do you really want to update selected gateway?".
The FortiVoice phone system applies configuration changes to the dial plan routes of the FXO gateway.
With a successful update, the FXO gateway displays this message: "Gateway upgrade finished".
You have completed this procedure.