You may add an FAC admin user for FTC service using the following procedures:
- From the FAC menu, click Authentication>User Management>Local Users.
- From the top of the page, click Create New to open the Create New Local User page.
- Specify a unique username.
- For Role, select the Administrator radio button.
- Click Full permission to enable it.
- Click OK.The page refreshes.
- On the Change local user page, select Token-based authentication>FortiToken>FortiToken Cloud.
- Click User Information.
- Enter the user's first name and last name.
- Enter the user's email address.
- Click OK.
Names of FTC users created on FAC show up on the FTC GUI and in email notifications with some unwanted characters in corner brackets before and after them.