Use the Route Diagnostic page to display a summary of existing routes for a specific IP address or host name and to view the network hops to the specified IP address or host name.
- Go to Router > Diagnostic.
- In the IP Address/Host Name field, enter an IPv4 address or host name.
- You can use the default values for the Trace Route Options or change them:
- In the Max Hop field, enter the maximum number of hops that the trace route can take.
- In the Timeout (Milliseconds) field, enter how many milliseconds a route can take before the trace route is stopped.
- In the Number of Probes field, enter the maximum number of probes to use to trace the route.
- Click Diagnose.
Do not close your browser while the route diagnostic is running.
get router info routing-table <IPv4_address>
execute traceroute <IPv4_address_or_host_name> <maximum_number_of_hops> <number_of_probes> <maximum_number_of_milliseconds>
get router info routing-table 22.214.171.124
execute traceroute 126.96.36.199 16 5 15