The CPU Utilization/Memory Utilization, PCB Temperature, TX bps/RX bps, and Active Client graphs make it easy to see data from the last 24 hours for a FortiSwitch unit.
NOTE: If the data is not available, the graph is not displayed.
- Select in the row of the FortiSwitch unit that you want to check.
- Select Period to choose the start day and time and end day and time for the graphs.
- Use the Local Time Zone/UTC slider to control which time zone is displayed.
- Select Lines Only to display just the connected data points in the graphs.
- Hover above a point in one of the graphs to see the details for that time.