NOTE: You cannot include an internal interface or a port that is already a member of another trunk in a new trunk.
- Go to Configuration > Interfaces.
- Select to the left of each FortiSwitch unit that you want to configure.
- Select the interfaces that you want to include in the trunk.
- Select Create Trunk.
- Enter a name for the new trunk in the Trunk Interface Name field.
Avoid using special characters, such as <, >, (,), #, ', and ".
- (Optional) Add a description of the trunk in the Description field.
- Select the port selection criteria:
- dst-ip—destination IP address
- dst-mac—destination MAC address
- src-dst-ip—source or destination IP address
- src-dst-ip-xor16—source and destination IP address
- src-dst-mac—source or destination MAC address
- src-ip—source IP address
- src-mac—source MAC address
- Select the mode:
- lacp-active—active LACP
- lacp-passive—passive LACP
- static—static link aggregation
- Select McLAG if you want to create an MCLAG.
You cannot select both McLAG and McLAG-ICL for a trunk.
- Select McLAG-ICL if you are creating an ICL for an MCLAG.
Only one MCLAG-ICL trunk can be configured for each managed FortiSwitch unit. You cannot select both McLAG and McLAG-ICL for a trunk.
- Select Save.