The Switches pane lists the FortiSwitch units managed by FortiSwitch Cloud and gives the serial number, host name, model, IP address, firmware version, connection time, and status of each FortiSwitch unit.
To update the FortiSwitch list, select Refresh.
Use the Local Time Zone/UTC slider to control which time zone is displayed.
To find a specific FortiSwitch unit, enter part or all of the serial number in the Search field.
To filter the list of FortiSwitch units by tag, select and the tag to filter with. If you select multiple tags to filter with, the results are FortiSwitch units that are tagged with one or more of the selected tags.
You can use the Search field and the Filter with Tags field together to find FortiSwitch units that contain the search term and are tagged with the selected tag.
Hovering over a host name shows which tags have been assigned to that FortiSwitch unit.
A lightning bolt indicates that the current power budget of the FortiSwitch unit exceeds a specified percentage of the total power budget.
You can perform the following tasks from the Switches pane:
- Enabling and disabling auto topology
- Viewing system information
- Displaying switch statistics
- Applying tags to a FortiSwitch unit
- Removing a FortiSwitch unit from FortiSwitch Cloud
- Upgrading the firmware for a FortiSwitch unit
- Downloading the FortiSwitch configuration to your computer
- Saving the FortiSwitch configuration to FortiSwitch Cloud
- Applying a configuration file to a FortiSwitch unit
- Using the FortiSwitch CLI
- Using the FortiSwitch GUI