Fortinet Security Orchestration Platform™ (FortiSOAR™) is a scalable, awareness-driven, and encrypted security management intelligence platform. FortiSOAR is a centralized hub for your security operations and dramatically improves the effectiveness and efficiency of your security operations teams, by providing automation and customizable mechanisms for prevention, detection, and response to cybersecurity threats.
Use the deployment guide to deploy the FortiSOAR virtual appliance using VMware, the ESX/ESXi server and AWS.
This document provides you with all the procedures for setting up FortiSOAR in your environment, including deploying FortiSOAR, the initial configuration for FortiSOAR, and troubleshooting of FortiSOAR.
Before you deploy FortiSOAR, ensure you have the done the following:
- Provision to import FortiSOAR virtual appliance into VMware or AWS. You can also install FortiSOAR on your existing VM.
- Hostname and IP address if you want to change or assign them.
- DNS server should be configured for the appliance if it is not picked up automatically from the network.
- Company-specific SSL certificate, if you want to change the default certificate.
- Optionally configure an SMTP server and an NTP server. The SMTP server is used for outgoing notifications once the system is configured. The NTP server is used to synchronize the machine time after deployment.
FortiSOAR 7.2.2 User Interface has been tested on the following browsers:
- Google Chrome version 103.0.5060.134
- Mozilla Firefox version 103.0.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Edge version 103.0.1264.77 (Official build) (64-bit)
- Safari version 15.5 (176188.8.131.52.8)