- Added the capability to add blocks and notes in the playbook designer.
Blocks allow users to add visual sections containing multiple playbook steps that achieve a logical group context in a logical workflow diagram. Notes allow users to provide more information about the playbook or to explain the playbook steps in greater detail.
- Enhanced the 'Wait' step to allow users to specify a condition that requires to be met before the playbook resumes executing its steps. Earlier, you could specify only a fixed interval of time for which the playbook would wait before the playbook resumed executing its steps.
Users can now also configure time-based escalations for cases where the wait condition is not satisfied.
- Added the capability to update only selective fields while upserting an existing record.
- Improved the usability of the 'Code Snippet' and 'Set Variable' steps and the 'Variables' step utility by enhancing the Python Function field's interface to a code text editor, making the experience of adding and editing code more user-friendly.
Added a configurable flag in the 'Reference a Playbook' step to prevent record inputs to be passed to the referenced (child) playbook.
- 'ENV' which is part of the Playbook Execution Log, now displays the complete JSON tree with a reference of the "vars" root node (earlier
ENVwas written) at the top of JSON, making the writing of jinja in playbooks easier.
- Added the capability to view and purge executed playbook logs from the detail view of a record.
- Performance and usability enhancements in the Create Record, Update Record, and Ingest Bulk Feed steps.
- Improved usability for connector configuration by including enhancements such as displaying the progress of the configuration and the status of the health check while saving the connector configuration and displaying all errors or warnings related to connector configuration, including missing dependencies, invalid configurations, etc.
- Added support for exporting all records (both visible and hidden columns) of a module, in the CSV format, using the grid view. All record data, both visible and hidden columns, are exported. List views of modules have a maximum shown record count of 250 records, which meant that earlier only 250 records could be exported.
- An option to render tabs based on visibility conditions that users have specified is now available on the records' detail view panel.
- A new option Not Set is added to the list view (grid) of a module so that you can filter data (picklist or lookup fields) that has empty (not set) values in a grid. For example, to search for alerts whose 'Status' or 'Type' is not set.
- An option to enter a page number in the page input box available on list (grid) views in FortiSOAR to directly navigate to a particular page.
- The interface of 'Date Picker' is enhanced to easily distinguish the week number and date.
- The Navigation Structure item in the 'Import Wizard' has been enhanced to add support to, either append the extra navigation items to your existing navigation structure or replace your existing navigation structure, with the items and structure that are specified in the import configuration.
- Administrators — users with a minimum of 'Security'
Readpermission — can view the aggregated list of effective permissions based on different roles assigned to a given user or appliance, on the users' profile, or on the appliance's edit page.
- Improved usability of the 'Set Role Permissions' grid on the Roles page is enhanced to make permission assignment efficient, intuitive, and logical. Enhancements include an automatic logical selection of permissions such as the selection of the 'Create' permission for a module leads to the automatic selection of the 'Read' permission for that module, etc. and locking of the column headers of the 'Set Role Permissions' grid.
- Support added to trigger schedules on-demand, i.e., run schedules directly outside their scheduled time.
- An option to purge failure notification logs is added on the
Failure Notification Logspage.
- Added an administration setting to disable the FortiSOAR Setup Guide. Also, the FortiSOAR Setup Guide UI is enhanced to make it more user-friendly.
- Multiple built-in connectors such as Code Snippet and Report Engine have been updated.
For more information on FortiSOAR Built-in connectors, see the "FortiSOAR™ Built-in connectors" article.
- Multiple widgets such as Custom Picklist Message have been updated.