Following is a list of some of the important defects addressed in FortiSOAR release 6.4.4:
- Bug #0662917: Fixed the issue of the collaboration panel displaying images that are lesser than 500 KB in low resolution thumbnail mode. Now, the collaboration panel provides a preview option even for images that are lesser than 500 KB.
- Bug #0665875: Fixed the issue of being unable to configure the Syslog server with the RELP protocol when TLS is enabled.
- Bug #0667672: Fixed the issue of reports getting exported in UTC timezone even if a different timezone is selected. Now, reports get exported as per the selected timezone.
- Bug #0671098: Fixed the issue of memory consumption in case of connector actions while running large ingestions and other workflows that load several records into the memory since the 'env' was passed on to each action and it also used to get the 'env' triggered from the workflow (worker 'env'). Now, the connectors are passed only the required 'env' fields and not the complete environment information.
- Bug #0673915: Fixed the issue of being unable to externalize the PostgreSQL database when the external database is running on a non-default port. Now, you can externalize the PostgreSQL database when the external database is configured on the default or on any other port.
- Bug #0676523: Fixed the issue of the "Is null" filter not working on lookup fields in the 'Grid' widget.