Complete these steps in the FortiSIEM UI:
- Go to the ADMIN > Setup > Credentials tab.
- In Step 1: Enter Credentials:
- Follow the instructions in “Setting Credentials“ in the User's Guide to create a new credential.
- Enter these settings in the Access Method Definition dialog box:
Settings Description Name <set name> Device Type Amazon AWS EC2 Access Protocol AWS SDK Region [Required] Region in which your AWS instance is located Access Key ID [Required] Access key for your AWS instance Secret Key [Required] Secret key for your AWS instance Description Description about the device
- In Step 2: Enter IP Range to Credential Associations, click New.
- Enter a host name, an IP, or an IP range in the IP/Host Name field.
- Select the name of your credential from the Credentials drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- Click the Test drop-down list and select Test Connectivity to test the connection to Amazon AWS EC2.
- To see the jobs associated with AWS, select ADMIN > Setup > Pull Events.
- To see the received events select ANALYTICS, then enter "AWS" in the search box.