You have three options for setting up external authentication for your FortiSIEM deployment: LDAP, RADIUS, and Okta.
If more than one authentication profile is associated with a user, then the servers will be contacted one-by-one until a connection to one of them is successful. Once a server has been contacted, if the authentication fails, the process ends, and the user is notified that the authentication failed.
- Log in to your Supervisor node.
- Go to ADMIN > Settings > General > External Authentication.
- Click New.
- If you are setting up authentication for an organization within a multi-tenant deployment, select the Organization.
- Select the Protocol.
- Complete the protocol settings.
- Click Test, and then enter credentials associated with the protocol you selected to make sure users can authenticate to your deployment.
Select Set DN Pattern to open a text field in which you can enter the DN pattern if you want to override the discovered pattern, or you want to add a specific LDAP user.
Select CHAP if you are using encrypted authentication to your RADIUS server. See also Juniper Networks Steel-Belted RADIUS.
See Configuring Okta Authentication for more information.