Complete these steps in the FortiSIEM UI:
- Go to the ADMIN > Setup > Credentials tab.
- In Step 1: Enter Credentials, click New to create a new credential.
- Follow the instructions in "Setting Credentials" in the User's Guide to create a new credential.
- Enter these settings in the Access Method Definition dialog box:
Settings Description Name Enter a name for the credential. Device Type Qualys QualysGuard Scanner
Access Protocol Qualys API Pull Interval 60 minutes Port 443 User Name A user who has access to the vulnerability scanner over the API. Password Password associated with the user Description Description about the device
- In Step 2, Enter IP Range to Credential Associations, click New to create a mapping.
- Enter a host name, an IP, or an IP range in the IP/Host Name field.
- Select the name of your credential created in step 2 from the Credentials drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- Click the Test drop-down list and select Test Connectivity to test the connection to Qualys QualysGuard Scanner.
- To see the jobs associated with Qualys, select ADMIN > Setup > Pull Events.
- To see the received events ,select ANALYTICS, then enter "Qualys" in the search box.