Complete these steps in the FortiSIEM UI:
- Go to the ADMIN > Setup > Credentials tab.
- In Step 1: Enter Credentials, click New to create a new credential.
- Follow the instructions in "Setting Credentials" in the User's Guide to create a new credential.
- Enter these settings in the Access Method Definition dialog box:
Settings Description Name Enter a name for the credential. Device Type YXLink Vuln Scanner
Access Protocol YX API Pull Interval 60 minutes Port 0 Domain Domain name Description Description about the device
- In Step 2: Enter IP Range to Credential Associations, click New to create a new mapping.
- Enter a host name, an IP, or an IP range in the IP/Host Name field.
- Select the name of your credential from the Credentials drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- Click the Test drop-down list and select Test Connectivity to test the connection to the YXLink Vulnerability Scanner.
- To see the jobs associated with YXLink, select ADMIN > Setup > Pull Events.
- To see the received events, select ANALYTICS, then enter "YXLink" in the search box.