Logging In to Okta
Follow these steps to log in to Okta from the Okta domain
https://fortinetfsm.okta.com. You cannot log into Okta from the FortiSIEM UI.
- Create a new Okta account from
https://www.okta.com/or log in to an existing account, using the domain
- Configure users for the account, for example,
email@example.com, and so on. See Adding Users From Okta and Create Login Credentials and Associate Them with an IP Address.
- Discover the Okta users to ensure that you have users to test. See Discover Okta Users.
- Create a SAML authentication configuration from Okta based on the OKTA SAML 2.0 template. See Configuring Okta Authentication.
- Associate the users (for example,
firstname.lastname@example.org) to the external profile in CMDB > Users.
- Log in to the Okta domain
https://fortinetfsm.okta.comas one of the users you defined in Step 2.
- Click the SAML configuration application in Okta (see Configuring Okta Authentication). You can now log in to Okta.