What is Discovered and Monitored
|Protocol||Information discovered||Metrics collected||Used for|
|Syslog||Device type||Node detection, protocol information, network changes||Security and Compliance|
In ADMIN > Device Support > Event Types, search for "Nozomi" to see the event types associated with this device.
There are no specific rules for Nozomi, however rules that match the Event Type Groups associated with Nozomi Events may trigger.
There are no specific Reports for Nozomi, however reports that match the Event Type Groups associated with Nozomi Events may return results.
Configuring Syslog on Nozomi
- Log in to the Guardian console.
- Navigate to Administration->Data Integration.
- Press +Add on the right side of the screen.
- Select the Common Event Format (CEF) from the drop down.
- You should see the data entry screen.
- Enter the appropriate host information. For example
- Select Enable sending Alerts and/or Enable sending Audit Logs and/or Enable sending Health Logs.
- Press New Endpoint.