Configuration in FortiSIEM
Complete these steps in the FortiSIEM UI:
- Go to the ADMIN > Setup > Credentials tab.
- In Step 1: Enter Credentials, and click New to create a new credential.
- Follow the instructions in "Setting Credentials" in the User's Guide to create a new credential.
- Enter these settings in the Access Method Definition dialog box:
Setting Value Name A name for the device. Device Type Damballa Failsafe Access Protocol See Access Credentials Port See Access Credentials Password config See Password Configuration
- In Step 2: Enter IP Range to Credential Associations, click New to create a new mapping.
- Enter a host name, an IP, or an IP range in the IP/Host Name field.
- Select the name of your credential from the Credentials drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- Click the Test drop-down list and select Test Connectivity to test the connection to Damballa Failsafe.
- To see the jobs associated with Damballa, select ADMIN > Setup > Pull Events.
- To see the received events select ANALYTICS, then enter "Damballa" in the search box.