Complete these steps in the FortiSIEM UI:
- Go to the ADMIN > Setup > Credentials tab.
- In Step 1: Enter Credentials, click New to create a new credential.
- Follow the instructions in "Setting Credentials" in the User's Guide to create a new credential.
- Enter these settings in the Access Method Definition dialog box:
Setting Value Name <set name> Device Type Imperva Securesphere DB Monitoring Gateway Access Protocol See Access Credentials Port See Access Credentials Password config See Password Configuration User Name A user who has access credentials for the device Password The password for the user Super Password Password for Super
- In Step 2: Enter IP Range to Credential Associations, click New to create a new mapping.
- Enter a host name, an IP, or an IP range in the IP/Host Name field.
- Select the name of your credential created in step 2 from the Credentials drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- Click the Test drop-down list and select Test Connectivity to test the connection to Imperva SecureSphere DB Monitoring Gateway.
- To see the jobs associated with Imperva, select ADMIN > Setup > Pull Events.
- To see the received events select ANALYTICS, then enter "Imperva" in the search box.