Green League WVSS
Configuration in FortiSIEM
Complete these steps in the FortiSIEM UI:
- Go to the ADMIN > Setup > Credentials tab.
- In Step 1: Enter Credentials:
- Follow the instructions in “Setting Credentials“ in the User's Guide to create a new credential.
- Enter these settings in the Access Method Definition dialog box:
Settings Description Name Enter a name for the credential. Device Type Green League WVSS Access Protocol WVSS API Pull Interval 60 minutes Domain Domain name User Name User name for device access Password Password for device access Description Description of the device
- In Step 2: Enter IP Range to Credential Associations:
- Select the name of your credential from the Credentials drop-down list.
- Enter a host name, an IP, or an IP range in the IP/Host Name field.
- Click Save.
- Click Test to test the connection to Green League WVSS.
- To see the jobs associated with Green League, select ADMIN > Pull Events.
- To see the received events select ANALYTICS, then enter Green League in the search box.