Installing FortiSIEM in Nutanix AHV
This document provides instructions to install FortiSIEM on Nutanix AHV.
- Obtain the FortiSIEM license and the KVM image from Fortinet.
- Untar the FortiSIEM KVM file to obtain three
qcows(FortiSIEM, svn, and cmdb).
- Log in to Nutanix Prism.
- Navigate to Image Configuration. Click Upload Image to upload the three
The following illustrations demonstrate configuring and saving the three FortiSIEM
SelfStorageContainercontainer. Click Save to create each image.
- Create a New VM and include the three disks imported in the previous step. If you login locally, then create a 4th disk for the same VM, as in the following illustration.
- Add the Network interface and click Save.
Start your VM and continue with the license registration and initial setup process inside FortiSIEM VM.