Follow these instructions to download FortiSIEM products from the Fortinet Support website.
- Log in to the Fortinet support portal: https://support.fortinet.com/.
- Click on the Support drop-down list and select Firmware Download.
- Click the Select Product drop-down list.
- Choose FortiSIEM from the drop-down list.
- On the page that opens, select the Release Notes tab to download the release notes for the
version of the product you want to download.
- Select the Download tab. You will see FortiSIEM in the Image File Path field.
- Click the version number you want to download. In this example, it is v6.00 > 6.3 > 6.3.0.
- Click the HTTPS link (on the right) on the image zip file that you would like to download and
install. In this example, FSM_Full_All_ESX_6.3.0_build0331.zip is selected.
- Your web browser configuration settings may prompt you to save the file. If it does, proceed. In this example, the download occurs automatically, and the download progress is shown in the lower left corner.
- After the download is complete, click the Checksum link (on the right) on the image zip file that you downloaded to verify the checksum of the downloaded file with the source file.