This outlines the major steps to deploy this solution. Go to Deployment procedures for detailed configuration steps:
- Provision your FortiSASE instance and select the regions where your users will be located. Input licenses as needed.
2. Convert the FortiGate NGFW to a FortiSASE SPA hub:
Convert FortiGate NGFW configured using FortiOS CLI or GUI.
Convert FortiGate NGFW managed by FortiManager.
- Using the FortiSASE Private Access page, configure the FortiSASE security points of presence as spokes of the FortiGate SD-WAN Hub using its specific network attributes as parameters.
- Configure the DNS settings to allow resolving hostnames for external and internal domains.
- Verify IPsec VPN tunnels on the FortiGate SD-WAN hub(s).
- Verify BGP routing on the FortiGate SD-WAN hub(s).
- Test private access connectivity to the FortiGate SD-WAN network from remote users.