- Ensure there is no power interruption. A power loss might damage FortiSandbox databases.
- Ensure the FortiSandbox environment has a stable and uninterruptible power supply.
- Always shut down or reboot the FortiSandbox gracefully. Removing power without a graceful shutdown might damage FortiSandbox databases. See Maintaining database integrity.
- If there is unexpected power loss, revert to a known good backup of the configuration see Restoring the FortiSandbox configuration.
- Ensure there are spare parts on site such as fans, power supplies, disks, and so on.