Before proceeding, back up all the data you need as all data is lost in resizing.
Resizing without data loss is not currently supported.
- Stop the FortiSandbox AWS instance. Ensure the instance is stopped from the AWS EC2 console.
- Go to AWS EC2 console > ELASTIC BLOCK STORE > Volumes and click Create Volume.
- Specify the volume settings and click Create Volume.
For Volume Type, select General Purpose SSD (gp2).
Enter a Size (GiB).
If you want, add tags.
- To detach the current FortiSandbox AWS data volume, select the current FortiSandbox AWS data volume and go to Actions > Detach Volume.
- Select the volume you just created and go to Actions > Attach Volume.
- Select the FortiSandbox AWS instance-ID and in the Device field, enter
/dev/sdb. Then click Attach.
- Go to AWS EC2 > Instances and select the FortiSandbox AWS instance. In the Description on the bottom, go to Block devices and select /dev/sdb/, then check the size of new volume you just attached.
- Start AWS instance.
- Run the CLI command
statusand verify that the
Disk Sizeis correct.