What's New in FortiSandbox 3.1.0
Following is a list of new features in version 3.1.0:
- Auto notification for firmware upgrade.
- Support Linux VM and ELF file type scan.
- Improvement of Job Detail page.
- Newly designed On-Demand scan page.
- Allow users to toggle between AI mode scan and regular mode scan.
- Allow users to capture traffic of an interface for up-to 60 seconds.
- Support viewing details of non-Sandboxing job queue and purging it.
- Better management of device users with device group.
- Support wildcard admin authentication against remote LDAP and RADIUS user groups.
- Collect system kernel logs and CLI logs for troubleshooting.
- Support scan of AWS S3 bucket and Azure file share.
- Allow users to do an on-demand scan against a Suspicious jobs rated by static scan.
- Allow users to select an interface for the BCC adapter.
- Allow users to download VM images through a proxy server.
- French language support.
- A new indicator in the dashboard to show if the VM can download malicious payload through port3.
- Support Microsoft Azure platform.
- Support MTA for AWS platform.