Deploying FortiSandbox Cloud
This section explains how to deploy and manage FortiGate devices with FortiSandbox Cloud.
FortiSandbox Cloud can only communicate with FortiGate.
To set up the VM instance:
- In the FortiCloud portal, check that you have a product entitlement for FortiSandbox Cloud.
- Go to Asset > Manage/View Products > FortiSandbox Cloud. Note your User ID number.
- In the FortiCloud portal, check the Product Entitlements for FortiSandbox Cloud.
- In FortiCloud, click the FortiCloud icon in the upper-right corner to access the FortiSandbox Cloud instance.
- On the new page, select the account which includes the FortiSandbox entitlement to open the menu drawer, then click Provision Instance.
The User ID on FortiSandbox portal represents the dedicated instance.
FortiSandbox Cloud instance is provisioned in a few minutes.
If an entitlement is not set up, the provisioning reports an error.
- When provisioned and the dedicated VM instance displays the resources and firmware information, click Enter to access the web GUI.
You can directly access FortiSandbox Cloud at http://fortisandboxcloud.com using your Fortinet support login credentials.